Thursday, February 25, 2010

'' Who I am in the future ''

Everyone of us has his or her Dreams.. Like me, I have a lot of dreams for my future life... Just because, First I want to help my family.. Second, to help other people..
As of now, I am now in the last stage of my highschool life... And now I will entering new life '' the college level''.. I want to finish my studies because i know that ''Education'' is the key to success.. We all know tha if you have Education we can easily find a better job.. I am studying hard just because I want to attain my goals in life, and if God's permit I would like to become a successful Teacher someday.... If all of this come true, how happy I was....
Believing in yourself and have faith in God is the best way to attain my ambition.. I hope that God will help and guide me in achieving my Dreams....

No comments:

Post a Comment